Larter’s Company Plumbing Heating and Gas Ltd. was established in 1990 and has been growing in reputation every year.
We have service that never changes over time and our professional staff always cleans up after ourselves. We specialize in service for homeowners that want the job done right.
Because at the end of the day, its not what is said; but what is done right that counts! Its not how much you pay, it’s what you get for your money, and what you get is quality workmanship and materials that are CSA and ISO standards that are built to last!
The Larter Difference – We Care About Your Safety
Most fire departments, insurance companies and all gas heating manufacturers recommend you complete an annual service and safety inspection on your heating appliances. Protect your home and most importantly your family.
1. We check all safety switches and controls,
3. Combustion chambers, chimney and fresh air intake vents plus
4. Wiring of 120 and 24 volt circuits
5. Gas valves, manifolds and orifices
6. Gas pressure test of intake and output of the gas appliance
7. Do a co 2 test .
Then if there are any problems, we show you what needs to be repaired first.